 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6446
6445  |  6447
Subject:
sticker with the shape in use (formed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:55:42 GMT

At part http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/56711g.dat there is
mentioned a hint that this number should be used for the plain version of the
sticker an 56711gc01.dat for the formed version.
On first sight this seemed logical to me.
On the second sight I wonder why we should make also a plain version?? I was
quite happy to have this formed version that imitates the original building
instruction. I can not see a real reason to have also a plain version.
Any other or same thoughts?

cu
mikeheide