 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6164
ATTN: Re: NonCA-parts in need of review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:50:37 GMT

--snip--

As we go through the library to reformat the headers, we may find other files
with significant changes made by non-CA authors. We'll deal with those on a case
by case basis.

w.
LDraw Administration Team

If you don't feel you can make any of these parts you can also help out by
reviewing those parts that are being replaced. I've included a list at
http://ldraw.org/wiki/index.php/NonCA-Parts_for_review so you can find the parts
in need of review easily.

Tim