 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6103
    Re: Part Authors: opinions sought on T-Junctions —Travis Cobbs
   (...) OK, I stand corrected. Technically a program can fix things a load time. However, you might be surprised at how long it takes. It's "only" O(n^2), but each iteration is slow. You have to search the current line segment against all other line (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Part Authors: opinions sought on T-Junctions —Don Heyse
   (...) blah, blah, blah, snip Oops, I was trying to be all ironical in a geeky math sorta way. But apparently I failed. Guess I shoulda used more winkies... Do people still use winkies? Or have they gone obsolete like ASCII art? Anyhow, sorry about (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)