 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5957
Re: Unofficial LDraw parts for NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

I'll also post these parts here as follow-ups to this one.

Any particular reason to want to post them here rather than on the LDraw.org
Parts Tracker http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ ?

The PT was never meant as a place to store incomplete or mockup part files.
Most of these files are not complete.  I think the only full, complete part file
in this set is the DUPLO/NXT ball.

Steve