 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5651
Subject:
Searching for LDraw file for part #30395 (hook with towball)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:51:37 GMT

Hi,

For a BI I’m working on, I’m searching for a LDraw file of part #30395 (hook with towball).

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30395

I did not find it among the LDraw unofficials parts. Someone working on it ?

Any help welcome , thanks

Regards,

Didier

Re: Searching for LDraw file for part #30395 (hook with towball)
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Didier Enjary wrote:
   Hi,

For a BI I’m working on, I’m searching for a LDraw file of part #30395 (hook with towball).

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30395

I did not find it among the LDraw unofficials parts. Someone working on it ?

Any help welcome , thanks

Regards,

Didier

Hi,

A very few days (hours) after I’ve posted this message, I’ve received the CAD-part-file in my mailbox. I just remember that the mail was quite anonymous, that I’ve answered the post to say thank. Again thank you, this LDraw community is really great.

The CAD-part has been used, here :

Didier

Re: Searching for LDraw file for part #30395 (hook with towball)
   A very few days (hours) after I’ve posted this message, I’ve received the CAD-part-file in my mailbox. I just remember that the mail was quite anonymous, that I’ve answered the post to say thank. Again thank you, this LDraw community is really great.

Unfortunately, the author has not put the file on part tracker...

Philo

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

   A very few days (hours) after I’ve posted this message, I’ve received the CAD-part-file in my mailbox. I just remember that the mail was quite anonymous, that I’ve answered the post to say thank. Again thank you, this LDraw community is really great.

Unfortunately, the author has not put the file on part tracker...

Philo

I guess anybody can still post parts here. /Tore