 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5123
Re: New Part: Modulex\brk0220.dat - Modulex (R) Brick 2 x 20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
Are there any Modulex parts that _do_ actually bind with regular LEGO?
Modulex is designed on a 1x1x1 cube, different from System dimensions. They were
never designed to integrate into the Lego system. It would be very unlikely, and
certainly unintentioned, if a Modulex part fit a System brick.

I think I'd rather treat Modulex as a separate building medium
That is how they were designed, and how they are still sold.

Clark

P.S. For your amusement, Peeron has almost 100 Modulex parts pictured:
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=Modulex&limit=none&anyword=0

P.P.S. My Modulex BS folder: