 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4124
4123  |  4125
Subject:
Working on HP Door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 04:00:10 GMT

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm working on the Harry Potter door with
an arched window. Part #40241

I have completed most of the outline edge lines. Still need to add window
and key hole. Will probably take another month to finish (not only thing I'm
working on :)

Please let me know if anyone else is working on it.
Thanks,
Adam