 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3725
Re: New Part: 973P73 - Minifig Torso with Vest with Patch Pockets pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 05:09:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Hi, Chris!

Shouldn't the neck mark be White (not Grey)?

Yes - good catch.

Actually on checking, the neck mark on mine (and the peeron photo) is silver.
I've made a new subfile (s/973s00) for use in these cases.
I'll post to the Parts Tracker like this.

Chris