 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1898
Re: New, Improved 30116.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tim Romine wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mike Cormier writes:
Could anyone put this on a website? My computer can't paste that much.

Have you tried clicking on the "[DAT]" in the heading?  That's what I do.
Then you download a .cgi file, which any .dat file editor can open.  Then
all you have to do is save the file to your parts directory (remember to
change the name, though.  All .cgi files from LUGNET are called "ldraw.cgi").

In MS Internet Explorer, you can right-click the [DAT] link, select "Save
Target As", give it a file name and location, and off you go.  This works,
even if you've got MSIE configured to automatically open DAT files in an
LCAD program.

Steve