 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / *461 (-10)
  personal OMR

I just started my personal OMR. The side can be found at (URL) is still in progress and far from complete, but maybe you like it. MikeHeide (18 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  6209 Slave I

I've uploaded the new Slave I to my website: (URL) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

How do you guys make great renders like that? Do you have any suggestions or POV settings that I could try to improve my renders? Any tips on camera position, lights, etc? Your renderings are awesome! If anyone knows of any websites that have good (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Wrong Instruction for SET 3531-1 on PICSL

Hi, I found that PICSL has a wrong Instruction for the set 3531-1 online. Does anybody know to which set this instruction belongs? I own all sets mentioned by peeron that belongs to ZNAP, but in no set I have seen this instruction. best regards (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Grape Ape Designs (was Re: Coolest Brickshelf account)

(...) Indeed! Thanks, Thomas. I recall you CAD work from ages ago. I think one of the earliest renderings I saw of yours was this (URL) Thalys set based on red train nose parts>. I have eyed with great interest many of your other model renderings, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

Ever since I first entered the SOTM competition on LDRAW, it died. Should we now all go for this CBA competition? If yes, here's my entry: (URL) account>> (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

"Thomas Burger" <tburger34@spam.no.a...lphia.net> wrote in news:IIto4I.13AB@lugnet.com: (...) :P Thanks for the great work, Thomas! Koyan (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) that "grapeape" guy has alot of interesting stuff in his gallery as well. wait grapeape is me. :) i finished the container grab part a few weeks ago to (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

In lugnet.build, Koyan Töreni wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Koyan, Actually, I prefer the render style of the Classic Space images more than the recent renders that you have posted. I guess I like the plain white background, as opposed to new (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) John, "Waste" is a negative term for me too. My job allows for a lot of creative expression, but I need something more tactile in my hobby. I sit on my *** butt all day and type. Plenty of cerebral activity and creativity, but debugging (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact