 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 289
  Re: LCadville

Ah, STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE movie poster. That, would be cool, Jeff :) Ryan "I knew that the Lord had a plan for me that at some point was going to unfold. I was determined to be ready." Jeff Hostetler ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: LCadville

Nope, not Star Wars. Something else. ;) Although I wouldn't mind plugging The Iron Giant... Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)