 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2255
Re: Datsville rev 014. Datsville expanding again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:08:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Tore Eriksson wrote:

Chances are. Very nice model. For the safety of our virtual
minifigs I think it would be better with some more walls. :o)

I have as promised put my masons to work, and now there is a
safe version of the building too:

http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/By/Huse/Bunden_og_Kanden/datsville_edition.mpd

Play well,

Jacob
--
Houses by Katrine, Caroline and Jacob:
                        http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/By/Huse/

Guess it's about time I noticed this version... :)
Now all we need is a method for digging holes in the POV ground...

/Tore