 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2113
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Koyan Töreni wrote:
Glad you like them, and keep watching, there's more to come.

I've looked at these and they are cool renderings.  Not only that, but it looks
like you're also publishing the MPD's as well.  The published MPD's are the best
part.  You rock!

Jeff