 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2034
    spiders —Franklin W. Cain
   (URL) didn't have the CAD file with me yesterday, so I'm posting the file now. Please LMK WYT! ;) Thanks. 0 FILE spiders.dat 0 Swarm of Giagantic Spiders 0 Filename: spiders.dat 0 CAD Author: Franklin W. Cain 0 Unofficial Model 0 BFC NOCERTIFY 1 0 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)