 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 203
Re: "Crazy Car"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:58:46 GMT

"Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Based on a toy car:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/ref.jpg
Please LMKWYT.
--Bram

0 Majorette "Crazy Car"
0 Name: crazycar.dat
0 Author: Bram Lambrecht <blambrec@student.chuh.org>

I like how you did the windshield!  I would never in a thousand years
have thought of using that piece in such a way!  :)  The rest of the car • is
pretty neat, too.  :)

Thanks! I originally built it with the 4x3x1.33 windshield, but I thought
the car was ugly.  This idea (first tried on the Land Rover I posted a
few weeks ago) made the car worth keeping.
--Bram