 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1333
Re: Gundam Wing Zero
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 02:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Chris Spencer writes:
A result of my present obsession with the anime series Gundam Wing.  Follows
is a mircofig version of the Gundam Wing Zero MS.  Beam saber and buster
rifle included...mpd format.  Use this model however you like, I really
don't care...

-Chris-

0 FILE g_w_00_1.dat
um---could you render this real fast in leocad er somethin. I don't really
have time for the cad stuf but, I LOVE GUNDAM WING!! Have you seen the new
gundams in the GWing side story G-Unit there is some great stuff there, look
for pics on ebay.
C-Ya

-John Aronson