 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1211
Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:41:21 GMT

"Axel Poqué" wrote:
0 FILE LM.dat
0 Lunar Module
0 Name: LM.dat
0 Author: Axel Poque
[etc.]

For some reason in LDLite, it only gets as far as the bottom of the base, at
which point LDLite announces it's done.  Bram and Jonathan, which viewers are
you using?

Anyway, Axel, I'm glad you posted a URL to the rendering.  This model is
magnificant.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.