 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1194
Re: Solar Powered Racing Spacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Fred Jones writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Pics at Brickshelf:
Enjoy!
--Bram

I really like it.  Do you think you could render another file, but at a
higher resolution, say, 1024x768 for example?  That would really be
appreciated, because I like to use pictures like that for my background.
Thanks alot and great job!  Mouser X over and out.

I will have higher resolution pics soon, but I'm trying to finish up the
composition first:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=261
LMKWYT!
--Bram