 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 35
34  |  36
Subject:
Dat explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:46:51 GMT

The DAT explorer is up to version 0.3.  I replaced the light sources
with a single "flashlight" so there is always illumination in the room.
There is also a selection of render resolution, even though the browser
always displays it in 320x240.  That way you can zip around in 80x60 and
increase resolution when you get to an interesting scene.  I also added sky and
ground so the outside doesn't look so empty.

Does anyone have a model they want to explore?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/mkpov.cgi

KL