 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 34
    town accents —Brian Sauls
   Some of the little things I use to stock my houses, and some ideas I haven't presented to the everybody, yet. Brian (bbq) Sauls 0 FILE townacc1.dat 0 MPD Author: Brian Sauls 0 0 This .MPD was compiled using M-Peedy 0 (URL) town accents and shortcuts (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)