 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 150
149  |  151
Subject:
Original LEGO-Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:07:02 GMT

Hi,

I was thinking about putting up a web-page where I will convert all my
original LEGO kits to DAT files, complete with all the steps that are in the
original building instructions. The goal is to make building instructions
for all LEGO-Models that ever existed available online.
Is there already such a page on the web? Or a place where I can download
some ready-made models?
I know about www.brickshelf.com already but it is a pain to D/L the
instructions through my modem...

Thanks,