 CAD / Search Results: LPUB 4
 Results 1 – 20 of about 1800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Flexible parts issue

I'm relatively new to Lugnet and brand new to the CAD topics. I'm working on construction documentation tools. The overall idea is to create construction step images (as can be done with LDRAW), and construction step part list images that show how (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

lpub
(score: 0.757)

  Re: How is this created?

"Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwGrqK.H3y@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) - he has a chapter explaining how he makes instructions. There is lots of (...) to (...) email (...) I'm working on a constructopedia type book for Syngress (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

lpub
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Technical description of ROTSTEP

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GxJtuz.GFC@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) ldliterc.dat (...) Image resolution comes into play in two ways: Construction step images and part list images. For construction images, you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

lpub
(score: 0.756)

  Technical description of ROTSTEP

I'm working on a program that automatically converts model descriptions in LDRAW DAT format and creates step by step construction and part list images using L3P and POV-Ray. I'm almost ready for a beta release. My program, called LPub, honors LDRAW (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

lpub
(score: 0.756)

  Re: L3P and/or L3PAO

(...) I start off by making one ldraw model first. Usually it has no steps and parts are in NO particular order. Once I got the model done, I go back and begin to figure out what sections should be sub-models if any. At this point I begin to build (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lpub
(score: 0.755)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Hi Dave and Ahui, LPub is not supposed to do this. Lars Hassing reported this long ago, and I thought I had fixed it. WHen LPub starts it makes a backup of the current pvengine.ini file. When LPub exits it is supposed to restore this file to its (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.752)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) The first time I ran a model through LPub, I was stunned by the ease with which the program pumped out such high-quality images. Someone else asserted that this will revolutionize the way AFOL's create and share model instructions, and I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.751)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

I worked on the RIS book that Syngress is going to publish and so I had extensive experience working with LPub. This tool really is amazing. Kevin has put a LOT of work into this program (I know, I bugged him with many questions :) ) and it shows. I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.751)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) anyone who creates .ldr/.dat files to download this tool and give it a whirl! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.750)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Hi, I wanted to mention that LPub is useful even if you are not working on a book, or web pages. It can be used to make building instructions from other peoples' DATs. It has an advantage over MLCAD in that it shows you pictures of the parts added (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.750)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) I am having a problem. The first time I used it, I just opened a .dat file, generated instruction images, and although it took a while, everything worked just fine. After that I created both times of webpages. Then, I thought, hey, I should (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.750)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

<snip> But on the down side, I think my use of LPub screwed something up with my (...) Open up POV-Ray and click on the INI Icon Button. When the pop-up window appears look for the textbox that says "command line options:". LPub will have left (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.750)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:H3FCnt.L5D@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) my (...) the (...) to (...) anyone (...) If you alter your Pov settings using the Render->Edit Settings/Render menu pick (which essentially (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.750)

  LPub 2.1.0.3 released

LPub 2.1.0.3 has been released to (URL) is a bug fix release: - Single image generation complains that lsynth is not installed - LPub forgets where LDraw and L3P are installed when saving global config - Selecting specify output file name for (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.749)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

WOW! This is seriously impressive and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am just putting together the instructions for my first custom kit, and until I saw this message and downloaded the software, I was handwriting a series of scripts to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.749)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Willy Tschager has been testing LPub for bugs and trying to make it die, which is a *huge* help to me and you. He reported the following bugs in LPub 2.1.0.1. I've resolved all the reported bugs and the fixes will be available in LPub 2.1.0.3 and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.748)

  Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

I'm relatively new to the LDRAW CAD world, but am very impressed with all the work that has been done. It is amazing that we have such a huge parts database to work with. I've been working on a tool for publishing LDRAW based designs. It has been in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

lpub
(score: 0.747)

  Re: A few question about editing in MLCad

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Øyvind Steinnes writes: I perceive Question 2 as a general LDRAW format issue not limited to MLCAD. I'm adding support for this and related issues to LPub (my automatic building instruction generator). The format looks like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

lpub
(score: 0.747)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

(...) I think I have this fixed. I found a problem with some initialization issues. LPub is supposed to remember where it found these things in a file in LPub's install directory called config.lpb. There should be two lines near the bottom: (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

lpub
(score: 0.746)

  Re: Home-made instrux?

(...) I think you are thinking of the really cool LPub. Check out more info here: (URL) read up on it in the lugnet.inst ((URL) area for more info. Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

lpub
(score: 0.746)

More:  Next Page >>