 CAD / 9857
Re: Printable parts list/Lego visual dictionary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.build, Patrick Sayre-Little writes:
  Color chart, eh? Not a bad idea. I usually print out LDraw.doc or
LEdit.doc for that. But I'll work on incorporating it into the next release.

If possible, try to make sure it's useful when printed in black
and white.  I usually print it double sided, two pages per side
on the fancy (but b&w) laser printer to save paper (and inkjet ink).

Also LEdit.doc and LDraw.doc colors only document solid colors up to 15.
Orange, tan, gold, and some others are left out.  I think some of these
are fairly standardized by now.  See the Ldraw FAQ color chart:

http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/colors.shtml