 CAD / 9337
Re: Name for part 42607 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ray Sanders wrote:

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to the correct name for a new
(apaprently) part I just discovered ?

Part: 42607

It appears to be a wing, 12 x 6, with approx a 1 x 4 (long wise) notch on the
two outer edges (so its only 4-wide at the outer edge). The wing is a plate
thickness, except for the inboard edge where it has a 2 x 4 brick structure
(centered). The brick has two technic pins and one technic pin hole. It does
not seem to exist on peeron, bricklink or lugnet, so this may be the first
instance.

This part can been seen in the guide entry for set 4615.

So what would be a correct name for this beastie ?

I think "Wing  6 x 12 with Pins and Hole" would be a good start.

Steve