 CAD / 8992
    Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools" —James Trobaugh
   In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo writes: . (...) Do you have a list of all the people who helped (or where mentioned)? Or do we have to buy the book to find out? :) jt (21 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

        Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools" —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Generally speaking, all the authors of the software covered in the book plus all the websites mentioned in it will get at least one copy ( the extent of their individual participation in the project varies). I can propose other people to the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

        Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools" —James Trobaugh
   I was just curious to see who all helped or where mentioned in the book, I wasn't looking to get a free copy or anything. jt (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

        Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools" —Miguel Agullo
     (...) Hey, it was a fair question! =8D (21 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

        Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools" —Kevin Clague
   Hi JT, Lars Hassing reviewed the L3P chapter for me. Jennifer Clark created the LDraw power drill model for us. Willy Tschager did a lot of LPub testing for me. Beyond that it was Miguel and myself writing the books, and our publisher Jon Babcock (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)