 CAD / 8330
Re: I've finished the first tutorial for LD4DModeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:06:03 GMT

I think I am going to suspend the animation tutorial because this
evening / night :) i've been working on the animation editor and it's
going to be like... very different :).

I going to do the aniactions tutorial / reference instead, maybe next
weekend.

Roland.