 CAD / 7860

Subject:
MLCAD vs LEOCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 21:55:38 GMT

Hi all you CAD fans,
I have been using MLCAD for a while, but I am not completely happy with it.
For example, I can't figure out how to show an "exploded" view of an assembly.
How does MLCAD compare with LEOCAD?  Or does anyone have a favorite CAD
program you think is better than either?
Thanks
Roger

Re: MLCAD vs LEOCAD