 CAD / 7860
  MLCAD vs LEOCAD

Hi all you CAD fans, I have been using MLCAD for a while, but I am not completely happy with it. For example, I can't figure out how to show an "exploded" view of an assembly. How does MLCAD compare with LEOCAD? Or does anyone have a favorite CAD (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MLCAD vs LEOCAD

(...) If you mean one of those views that is either a cross section of a MOC, or one where the pieces are in something like a correct orientation except that there is substantial gaps between the elements, then I am pretty sure that there is no (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad)