 CAD / 7470
7469  |  7471
Subject:
ldraw.org MOTM voting MISTAKE - read this if you've voted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 05:10:05 GMT

Whoops,

I made a mistake.
Somehow, I managed to put Anders Isaksson's scene entry into the model
category.  Then, because I was sick, I didn't check email which would have
allowed me to catch the mistake earlier.  (why do things like this happen at
the worst times?)

In checking the voting log, Anders had quite a few votes so, with Anders
agreement, I decided to do the following:
1. Remove the entry from the MODEL voting page.
2. Purge the voting log file of any votes cast for his entry.
3. Hold his entry for submission into next months SCENE voting.

and..

4. Post this message on lugnet asking everyone who voted for Anders
Isaksson's entry, "Playtable", to consider returning to the MODEL voting
page and picking another entry.

But please, ONLY those who voted FOR Anders entry should re-vote.  And ONLY
in the Model category.

The rationale for purging the voting log was so the automated script that
tallies the votes would not see the re-voting as duplicates and discard them.

Must be more careful in the future,

-- Terry K --