 CAD / 6916
Re: Color-bug in ldview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:29:47 GMT

Hello,

I modified the source by fixing the bug, added .LDR support and the ability
to zoom more a closer zoom.

Get the UNOFFICIAL update at
http://www.m8laune.de/ldraw/files/ldview101cs.zip .
How ever.. as I mentioned.. it is unofficial and an update only!! That means
you still
have to get the original version from http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/
!!!

I mailed the modified source to Travis.

Play well

Carsten

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Carsten Schmitz wrote...
Confirmed ;).

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have found an color bug in LDView, I don't know
if somebody else noticed.
The white quads at the top of a file
(no base-color quad before) followed by a base-color
quad will be drawn darker than inversely.

Confirmed too.
But Bernd, you should post this kind of message to lugnet.cad
or lugnet.cad.dev for optimum attention.
/Lars