 CAD / 5784
  Re: Parts Update?

No insult or complaint was implied by my message. 'What gives?' is just my way of being curious. I've been gone for the the last few month due to the fact I'm in the U.S. Navy and was just wondering why. If you find "what gives" disheartening I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Update?

"Orion" <pobursky@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC9L4n.Dz1@lugnet.com... (...) That's ok. Maybe for you "what gives" is a part of everyday language, but when I hear it the phrase is usually associated with complaining, so that's how I took it. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)