 CAD / 5774
  Alternative to LDraw

For some reason, whenever I try to launch LDraw or the Runtime 200 patch, it crashes my computer. I was wondering if there was some other way to get the part.lst without having to use LDraw. And if this isn't possible, is there some other L CAD (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Alternative to LDraw

Have you tried MLCAD? It's a Windows equivalent and uses the same parts list. You can find it at (URL) Dickinson (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Alternative to LDraw

"karl Martinson" <raymart@jam21.net> wrote in message news:GC7zLu.Ls7@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) the (...) If you have a virus checker running, you might try turning that off before trying to apply the patch. For a while (and maybe still does) my (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Alternative to LDraw

(...) You should be able to run the MKLIST.EXE program without firing up LDraw or LEdit. Steve (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Alternative to LDraw

(...) Try LeoCAD. It has the same parts library with visual browsable parts catalog. Selçuk (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)