 CAD / 5774
Subject:
Alternative to LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:49:06 GMT

For some reason, whenever I try to launch LDraw or the Runtime 200 patch, it
crashes my computer. I was wondering if there was some other way to get the
part.lst without having to use LDraw. And if this isn't possible, is there
some other L CAD program with almost as extensive of a parts database?

Re: Alternative to LDraw
Have you tried MLCAD?  It's a Windows equivalent and uses the same parts
list.  You can find it at http://www.ldraw.org

Travis Dickinson