 CAD / 5542
Re: Some new part numbers from 6600
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:33:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ray Sanders writes:
Here are some part numbers I have not seen mentioned before, so I'm listing them
here in the hope that they get modled. These are parts found in 6600 Highway
Construction. The associated names are ones I made up (becuase I needed them for
BrickBay).

30400  Brick 4 x 18
30401  16 x 32 Roadway Ramp, Straight
30402  24 x 24 Roadway Ramp, Curved