 CAD / 5532
5531  |  5533
Subject:
Weekend building: Nagata / DDK / Microscout - based biped walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:19:27 GMT

Just in time for the coming weekend!

Build a robot that walks on two legs using pieces from the Droid Developer kit!

I hope I'm not spamming, since I sincerely hope the updates done to my site
will interest people from all the groups I'm posting to.

Incidentally, this is my last big project before leaving for a 3-week
vacation (off-line!). I'll be around until Wed. So let me know of any
annoyances and I'll try to fix them. I'll also be adding some more stuff
(piece list?) until then.

Here is the URL, enjoy:

http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy

Cheers,