 CAD / 5289
Re: Exhaust pipes - please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:03:03 GMT

Hey again!

Can anyone help me please?
Can anyone tell me if the exhaust pipes are drawn in LDraw? And what is
the partnumber?
See http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=2963_1&v=z for chrome version of what
I mean!

I am building this big model and drawing it and I use 2 of these pipes
(grey) in it. Though you cannot see them
at these photo's (they are used at the bottom) I have put 2 pictures on
my site:
http://ucoms.novice.nl/images/lego/photbss1.jpg and
http://ucoms.novice.nl/images/lego/photbss2.jpg

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Hi all!

Can anyone tell me if the exhaust pipes used in these models:

are drawn in LDraw? And what is the partnumber?
In the models above they are white at the side of the car.
I have them in grey...

Thanks

Greetingz...

Sjaacko