 CAD / 5281
5280  |  5282
Subject:
New Online Ideas page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:50:39 GMT

I have started an online ideas page, with directions created with MLCAD.
All ideas come with a full parts list, usually in order of use, and all
pages are printable.  To view this page go to:
http://members.nbci.com/shiningston/ideas.html
I am also taking idea at shi_web@hotmail.com , and you will recive full
recognition on the page that is created for your idea, along with your name
being a link (if wanted, to your e-mail or web site).  You can send a
picture or a MLCAD or LDRAW file, I will make the directions.  Right now I
have 3 categories: Small easy to biuld ideas, Big easy to biuld ideas, &
Intermediate-Expert ideas.  If you think there should be more please tell me.
Josh

Go To: http://members.nbci.com/shiningston/ideas.html