 CAD / 3429
3428  |  3430
Subject:
Lutz Uhlmann's New URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:47:15 GMT

Greetings

Lutz just emailed me and asked me to post information regarding his
new url at his own domain:

http://www.el-lutzo.de/lego

He also says,

"Anyway, my page now has moved officially and is up to date with
an new LGEO package (adding 69 new parts) and the latest parts
reference listing (1765 parts listed now."

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne