 CAD / 17771
    LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC) —Reuben Pearse
   Hi everyone, I recently made contact with Nils Schmidt [BlackBrick89], and he kindly sent me a copy of the source code for his LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC) program. I've compiled a copy of the code and put some links on my website where you can (...) (13 years ago, 3-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC) —Jaco van der Molen
     Looks impressive. I'll give it a try with a patterned part I want. Jaco (13 years ago, 6-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC) —Reuben Pearse
   (...) J.C. Tchang has kindly put a manual together for the LDraw-Pattern-Creator. At the moment this is only available in French. I have added some links to the manual on the following page: (URL) can browse the manual online or you can download a (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC) —Nils Schmidt
   (...) Hi Reuben! Thank you for hosting my program on your web space, for promoting my program to other part authors and Thanks to J.C. Tchang for writing this great manual! I am still working on the LPC. Here is my TODO-List: - To write a (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)