 CAD / 17771
  LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC)

Hi everyone, I recently made contact with Nils Schmidt [BlackBrick89], and he kindly sent me a copy of the source code for his LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC) program. I've compiled a copy of the code and put some links on my website where you can (...) (13 years ago, 3-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC)

Looks impressive. I'll give it a try with a patterned part I want. Jaco (13 years ago, 6-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC)

(...) J.C. Tchang has kindly put a manual together for the LDraw-Pattern-Creator. At the moment this is only available in French. I have added some links to the manual on the following page: (URL) can browse the manual online or you can download a (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw-Pattern-Creator (LPC)  [DAT]

(...) Hi Reuben! Thank you for hosting my program on your web space, for promoting my program to other part authors and Thanks to J.C. Tchang for writing this great manual! I am still working on the LPC. Here is my TODO-List: - To write a (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)