 CAD / 17770
Re: My attempts to get a vector line drawing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 12:18:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Reuben Pearse wrote:
SNIP<
2) Use MLCAD to colour all objects white, then load into LDView. I then use the
following settings to make all the object edges black:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/links/ldview_settings/
I then use "Save Snapshot" to create a PNG. I then load this into Inkscape and
use the "Trace Bitmap" option to create an SVG file. You can find examples of
this technique here:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/images/pirate_large.jpg
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/images/jet_large.jpg

Oh, I like these! Very impressive.
I printed the pirate minifig on my laserprinter at work and it looks perfect.
Ready to use as a coloring picture for the kids!

Jaco

Great, glad you like them! There are more colouring pictures here:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/colouring

..also some phonics worksheets and a maths worksheet.
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/worksheets
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/worksheets/maths

Reuben

Download 3D Lego models and other resources from:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego