 CAD / 17724
Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 22:09:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
I'd be happy to change LDconfig in the next update.  My personal LDConfig_alt
already has Dark_Tan corrected (though it might need more red):
http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

I also noticed that you used much different edge colors than the basic file.
You used unique edge colors instead of #333333 for everything.

Yeah, I use this LDConfig_alt for working in MLCAD.  It makes it look a lot more
fun / realistic than black edge lines.  Its not good for making instructions,
but I get an almost rendered look in MLCAD without having to run a separate
rendering program.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wardlws/sets/72157625202264336/

Let me know if there are any other colors that need adjustment.

Thanks,
Scott W.