 CAD / 17696
    Re: Official LPub manual online —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Thanks Philo and Tore. I will put this link in the site. The funny thing though is that on the bottom of every page there are the Google site links in French. Doesn't matter LOL. Be aware that the site content is subjected to change and this (...) (13 years ago, 5-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Official LPub manual online —Saso Tomat
      Be aware that the site content is subjected to change and this PDF will not long (...) Thanks to all! Mine .pdf files were almost 30MB in size. Even if the site changes I am sure this guide will do its job for a while. And if it does not have an (...) (13 years ago, 5-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Official LPub manual online —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Yeah, noticed that _after_ the pdf was generated... could have been edited out like the left menu and search box! (...) I know, always the problem with such duplicated data, that's why I added file generation date in the name! I'll try to (...) (13 years ago, 6-May-11, to lugnet.cad)