 CAD / 17618
Re: Earlier versions of LPub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
Are these available for download?  I'm having trouble getting the latest edition
to work because of the BFC error messages I'm getting.  However, on my older PC
I had a different version of LPub that worked just fine.  That older PC,
however, doesn't work so well any more.

Is it possible to obtain earlier LPub versions?  I've spent a fair amount of
time trying to come up with a workaround for these errors; it would be simpler
for me to download the earlier version that I already know how to use.

Not sure which version it is, though.

Thanks for any insights and/or suggestions!

This is pretty old.  Version 2.4.8 from 2005.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpub/files/