 CAD / 17576
  SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.6 released

Here I am again! (hope not to bore you too much...) The new 0.5.6.6 release has just been published. Always the same website (URL) always free... This video to show the new features implemented. I'm sure you will appreciate it!! (URL) (13 years ago, 28-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.6 released

(...) Not at all when it's good news! (...) Great new stuff as usual ! I jump on the opportunity to tell that I have (finally) seriously tried SR 3D builder, and it's really awesome. Here is my first serious model (the latest version of my 3D (...) (13 years ago, 28-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.6 released

(...) I would just like to direct your attention to a bug I am experiencing. In Windows 7 the dialogs and menus all seem to appear misaligned for some reason. Screenshot: (URL) think it has to do with the text sizes I am using in my Windows theme. (...) (13 years ago, 20-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)