 CAD / 17517
  Re: LDraw.org 2010-03 Parts Update Now Available

I sort of recall that at least there used to be a "standard" that LDraw files should end with a 0 line. Lots of files in the update miss that line. Not that I think it matters, as long as the last code line ends with a linefeed. Just wanted to bring (...) (13 years ago, 31-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-03 Parts Update Now Available

(...) I have also ready in some posts the "last line should end with an 0". As far as I remember that has never been an official solution. And on the Parts Tracker I often find parts that do have a 0 as last character in the file and not (...) (13 years ago, 1-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)