 CAD / 17398
17397  |  17399
Subject:
SR 3D Builder 0.5.5.3 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:29:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The latest version of the application has just been released and is available
for download from
http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano/

Here is a list of changes:
Added
- Flex tube connection support for many parts including pneumatic. Please note
that pneumatics is still not
implemented as animation functionality. Also composed pneumatic parts do not
have connections snap
resulting in difficult assembly. Wait for next release...
- Flex Add-And-Continue capabilities to create long and complex flex parts
Fixed
- Editing of flex parts is now more stable and comfortable. Anyway AVOID mixing
selection with Flexs
- Even better initial/termination in flexible parts
- Some issues in steering system when multi steers driven by a single axle
- Added an internal defined part for ribbed hose avoiding errors when updating
unofficial parts library

Any comment is welcome

Sergio