 CAD / 17389
Re: Quad2dat program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 08:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Damien Roux wrote:
I'm currently searching for the program called quad2dat. All the links I can
find (including those on ldraw.org) link to a down website. I can't find it
anywhere.

If someone has this program it would be very nice to send it to me by mail or to
give me a link to download it.

Quad2Dat was hosted on Geocities.com and as most of us know Geocities.com has
been switched off 29. October 2009. I have asked http://www.reocities.com/
several times if they have backed the Calano page but never heard back. No
traces also on http://www.archive.org/ where I could resurrect Dat2Dxf (now
hosted at LDraw.org).

Most experienced with Quad2Dat are Philo and J.C. Tchang:

http://www.philohome.com/isecalc/dat2qp.htm

They'll surely mail you a copy if you drop them a line. Have a look also at
LDPattern:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ldpattern/

though it won't run on my machine last time I gave it a try. Eldar?

w.