 CAD / 17337
    Odd LDView Issue —Eric Albrecht
   I'm having a strange issue with LDView. See the (URL) picture> for the display behavior. I have tracked this down to happening during the following conditions: There is a rubber belt in the model created with MLCAD's rubber belt generator. * The (...) (14 years ago, 2-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Odd LDView Issue —Don Heyse
   (...) Looks like the transformation matrix for the cylinder primitive maybe got a row zeroed out. Could be a memory issue, or a bad graphics driver. Does it work when you disable primitive substitution? How about on a different PC? (...) (14 years ago, 3-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Odd LDView Issue —Eric Albrecht
   (...) If it was a discrepant transformation matrix, then wouldn't you only expect it on ONE of the belt cylinders, not all of them? (...) This is my work PC which is a high end CAD workstation. You couldn't really ask for more memory or a better (...) (14 years ago, 3-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Odd LDView Issue —Don Heyse
     (...) No, it could be something wrong with the substitute 4-4cyli, Either in LDView, or in the display list created on the graphics card. But I'd expect this to affect the studs as well since they also use 4-4cyli. Maybe that's a different (...) (14 years ago, 3-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Odd LDView Issue —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Please send me the file, and I'll try to figure out what's going on. --Travis Cobbs (14 years ago, 7-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)