 CAD / 17030
  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) You should add it to the ILTCO library. I can assure you that it's still used. Tim (14 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) It's been so long since I looked at it, I forgot about the copyright of the images. I'll need to get some OKs first and give credit where credit is due. That semi-truck is 99% Pierre Normandin's design. There are also some personal thoughts (...) (14 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)